[WriteLog] Writelog am\nd MMTY

wa1fcn wa1fcn at charter.net
Thu Sep 6 20:06:24 EDT 2007

Hello and thanks Ron kp2n and Don aa5au for quick response.......Well
your info taught me
a couple of new things.....Seems like I did not give out enough info
first time around.

RTTY FSK with rigblaster plus   Computer XP professional...CAT control
for rig WL  MMTY.....I believe I have proper menu. settings on FT1000mp
mark 5........Real serial port not USB to RS232.........I should be able
to spend some time experimenting this weekend
trying to get RTTY FSK going again..........I have always enjoyed RTTY
for years, but have found it to be
one of the hardest things to setup........If I ever get this going again
I will definitely write down all
pertainent info........Hope to have it OK by end of sept. for RTTY
contest.  73 BoB  WA1FCN