[WriteLog] No Keyboard input

David Fine dfine100 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 13:08:17 EDT 2007

I’m a newbie to Writelog and am having a startup problem that I need advice with.  I am running MMTTY with Writelog 10.63H, running AFSK through a Rascal Interface to a Kenwood TS430S.  I worked a few contacts in the Russian RTTY DX contest last weekend, always using the programmable “F” keys.  Everything worked great and had lots of fun.  Later this week I tried working some casual contacts only to find that the only way I could work anything was with the “F” keys, or by entering text in the Type Ahead box.  Typing from the regular QWERTY keys on the keyboard did not send AFSK, the diddle works when I go to transmit, but no intelligence is transmitted from the keyboard.  I’m sure it must be something I’m not doing correctly.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  When I use MMTTY stand alone (without using Writelog) everything works fine.  Thanks.
  Dave, W0DF