[WriteLog] Sidetone RTTY

Mike Brown mike at k9mi.com
Fri Sep 28 23:39:24 EDT 2007

Dave, I either use headphones or a 1/4" Y on my old Omni V. I always thought
what you were hearing was a function of your radio and not the software??? I
would think you would have a monitor on/off and level on the new Yaesu. Or
maybe a menu setting? GL I have antenna work to do to get back on 40 and 80
so Murphy is alive and well at my place too.

GL... Mike, K9MI