[WriteLog] FT-2000 Yaesu radio ini needed for Writelog

Michael Anderson n5mv at swbell.net
Wed Apr 30 16:07:42 EDT 2008

I looked at the email threads in the archive and got some information. Has anyone had success with USB to Serial config. interfaced with a FT-2000. I have successfully interfaced my DXbase logging program however not Writelog. I have a USB to serial cable and software coming from the nosehose (Logic 8 ham log folks). I like Writelog for simplicity and no crashes. Ron says he is a Kenwood man so here I am on the reflector.

  Thanks,
  Mike N5MV
  Cypress, Tx