[WriteLog] Voice Keying Won't Work

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Aug 16 12:30:55 EDT 2008

When you navigate to your wave file folder, did you click on one of the wave
files and then click on the Open button?  You must actually select one of
the wave files in the folder for WL to remember it.  The other thing would
be to check your sound card settings in Windows.  Sometimes it gets left
with the mute button checked.

73,
Gary AL9A