[WriteLog] FT-950 split operation problem Bob KJ4IC

Bob Gates rgates1 at triad.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 23:05:38 EDT 2008

This is driving me nuts.  I hope someone can help.  I am using:
WL 10.68F
Yaesu FT-950
Windows XP Home Edition
USB to serial port adapter for rig control on com 4 at 4800bps

The problem is this - the rig control appears to work fine except when double-clicking with a mouse on a packet spot.  The radio is tuned to the frequency and mode, but the rig is put into split mode.  Double-clicking again puts it back into simplex.  Double-clicking again puts it back into split.
It doesn't matter which spot I choose, which band, which mode.  It just toggles back and forth - split to simplex and back.......

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm sure I'm just missing a setup parameter somewhere.

73,
Bob KJ4IC