[WriteLog] Vista Experience

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Fri Aug 29 08:13:43 EDT 2008

Irwin,
I have recently bought new computers and they have Vista.
The only very discouraging thing I have found is:
One I bought was faster CPU, Big memory and big HD, but good deal ( Dell )
BUT it had Vista Home Premium 64 Bit OS
The 64 Bit is a killer, There are MANY apps and HW that don't have 64 bit
drivers
And some just plain say they never will, like Palm.
I would stay away form 64 bit if I had it to do over
Am networking, but not with WL yet.
My 2 cents
Ric KV1W