[WriteLog] Writelog Problems

Bob Moore ki6iv at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 18:07:22 EST 2008

I am changing computers to a Dell Laptop with Vista OS.  It is a
"hand-me-down" from my wife.  I am currently running WL Version 10.0d with
the 10.55d upgrade.  They work great (flawlessly) with my current pokey PC.
I went to install them in the new PC and can only install 10.0d, the 10.55d
update will not install and displays in a box the error message "V10 not
installed".  I have attempted several times, including removing V10 and
reinstalling, but no luck.  Need some help to get past this.

Version 10.0d appears to work just fine, but I cannot access the .ini file,
I can access a short version of it, but not the full thing, need some help
here also.

Please fell free to contact me on or off the reflector.  Thanks in advance.

530-575-5766 (cell)