[WriteLog] frequency at re-entry

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Dec 2 23:18:39 EST 2008

I don't recall any instruction to WL that would set up a contest module for
a single band other than say a 160M or 10M contest, which by definition is a
single band contest.  If you have the radio communicating with WL, and the
radio is set to the 15M band, WL should also open up on 15M.  I don't know
why it would do otherwise.  If it does start up on another band, just enter
a 15M freq in the Entry field and hit Enter.  Depending on your radio and
contest you may have to select the mode from the radio.

73,
Gary AL9A