[WriteLog] Writelog: FT2000 on MicrokeyerII not recognized - NEEDHELP

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at microham-usa.com
Thu Dec 4 18:34:56 EST 2008

> Writelog does not show the FT2000 frequency.
> When clicking the Frequency Window, the message
> "rig on Comm  5" is shown , so WL seems to find Com5
> When the SET button is clicked a "No rig" message results.

When WriteLog starts, Does Router show "open 4800 8N2" in
the CAT port?  If not, WriteLog is not opening the correct
port.

> In the RIGS section of Writelog.ini I have
> Com5: =4800,n,8,2

I do not believe there should be a space between COM5: and
=4800.

Have you turned off the handshaking (Menu 29) in the FT2000?
What handshake options are you using with DXLab/Commander?
Is WriteLog using the same options?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV