[WriteLog] Name Pop-Up Window

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 08:18:12 EST 2008

A copy of the program I was asking about yesterday was kindly sent to me
by Eric, VE3GSI and by Chuck, W5PR.  It works very well, a small window
stays on your screen and when you type a call into the log entry box,
the name is displayed in the little window if its in your friends.ini
file.  Very slick and just what I was looking for.

I hope this doesn't start a stampede, by I will send a copy to anyone
who emails me direct.  I don't have a web site and can't send
attachments through the reflector.  The software appearances to be
freeware and I'm proceeding that way unless someone knows otherwise, in
which case please email me ASAP.

73

Hal

N4GG