[WriteLog] Writelog under Linux Wine

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 13:17:01 EST 2008

How about using VirtualBox to run a VM with Windows and then run WriteLog under the VM on Linux or OS X ?

http://www.sun.com/software/products/virtualbox/get.jsp

I used VirtualBox many times at work to run a VM with Linux (Ubuntu, Mandriva, RHEL, etc...) on top of a Windows host OS.  USB support seems to work as well...

Steve N9OH