[WriteLog] ARRL Ten Meter Test

John Bastin jbastin at sssnet.com
Fri Dec 19 21:10:56 EST 2008

On Dec 19, 2008, at 20:51 , Hal Kennedy wrote:

> Just had the same problem here with version 10.66C.  The Cabrillo file
> lists serial numbers instead of the state.  I got an email from the
> contest administrator asking me to fix it and resubmit.
>
> I had to pull the Cabrillo file up into Notepad and hand change it.
> Unfortunately I only made 56 QSOs so it only took a few minutes.  It
> would be nice if a patch were made available for this..
> 73
> Hal N4GG

Just for the record, I operated the ARRL 10 Meter Contest this year
using version 10.69d, generated a Cabrillo file and I don't see this.

I just checked my Cabrillo file from last year when I was running
10.58d and I don't see it there either (if I had, I probably would
have heard from the robot).

You don't need to patch it if it isn't broke.

73,

John K8AJS
jbastin at sssnet.com