[WriteLog] Two packet windows and band-map

LY2IJ ly2ij at takas.lt
Thu Dec 25 16:50:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I try to use new WL 10.69D feature - to connect packet cluster to regular "packet terminal"
window and cw-skimmer spots to "incoming-only packet" window. Both works OK - I see spots
these windows, but Band Map is populated with packet spots only - no spots from skimmer
there. Any ideas how to make "incoming-only" to pass info to band map too? I would like
to try this in Stew Perry this weekend as multi-single.

Thanks!

Merry Christmas!

Arunas / LY2IJ