[WriteLog] Problem: "Packet Spots" Window for CQWW 160 CW (Writelog v10.69D)

Jeff Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Tue Dec 30 20:46:09 EST 2008

I am testing the current version of Writelog for use
in the upcoming CQWW 160 CW Contest, and have an
unexplained problem.

The radio assigned is my K3, and the program is correctly
displaying and follows the frequency on the radio. The
bandmap shows the correct band, and shows incoming packet
spots correctly.

However, in the "Packet Spots" Window, selecting "Follow
Me" does not limit spots displayed to those on 160 meters
(i.e. there are spots for 20, 40, and 80 meters shown as
well as those on 160). This makes it difficult to pluck
useful spots from useless ones for this single-band contest!

The options for the "Packet Spots" window are "All Bands"
and "Follow Me". Selecting either makes no difference.

Any ideas why this does not work?  Can someone configure
for the same contest and see if the behavior is the same?

73,  Jeff  K8ND