[WriteLog] BROKEN CW WITH WL10.65 AND DIRECT-IO AS LPT DRIVER/INTERFACE

Frank Hurlbut KL7FH kl7fh at gci.net
Sat Feb 2 15:03:15 EST 2008

John,
I have the same problem on 3 machines. I have not been able to find the
problem. I would like to fix it. I also know it is not the LPT port doing
it. I recently switched to the rigexpert using USB and serial ports and it
still does it. That also rules out direct I/O. If you find the cure please
let us all know.
73,
Frank KL7FH