[WriteLog] Audio files

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Feb 7 17:02:34 EST 2008

Jamie,
Thanks for the tip about Audacity settings.  I never fooled with them
before, but when I load them into Audacity they all seem to be at a sample
rate of 44100 and a bit rate of 16.  This must be the default in Audacity.
My problem then is still a mystery. The 'W1' and 'W7' wav files are at 44100
and the 'a' and 'w' wav files are also at 44100, but W1AW and W7WA still
give the error message after the prefix plays.

Also, under Vista, moving the cursor over the file name doesn't tell me
anything about the sample and bit rates.  There is a Bit Rate field, but it
always shows 705kbps for all the wav files.  The Properties tab also does
not show the sample and bit rates as it did under XP.  So, it looks like I
may have to consider rerecording all my wav files -ugh!  Thanks for the
help.
73,
Gary AL9A