[WriteLog] dxp38 Help

n8jx_100 n8jx_100 at hughes.net
Sun Feb 10 10:10:25 EST 2008

Just purchased writelog and am having a hard time getting my DXP38 to work
with it.  The dxp was working ok with the hal software on port 3 using a usb
to serial port adaptor but will not work with writelog.  Have tried using a
regular serial cable on port 1 to take the usb cable out of the picture but
still does not work, cant get any print on the screen.  Operating system is
win98 . Also have tried disabling all ports on the writelog main screen and
enabling ether port one or port 3 on the rttyrite, trying both the serial
and the usb cable.  Also have the Tu type set to dsp4100 or dxp38.
Maybe someone could steer me in the right direction.  Thanks  Terry N8JX