[WriteLog] CQ World Wide RTTY - Shows Zone not Serial Number

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 10 10:51:31 EST 2008

Thanks guys,

Some days are just off for me - this was one of them. As many of you good
fellows pointed out, and I should add, pointed out without making me feel a
total fool. I had not read down the module list far enough.

I was reading the rules at the time and the page title shows CQ World-Wide
RTTY RTTY WPX Contest, so I went to CQ and had not thought to go further
down the list....

Thanks again everyone,

73 Eric

Snip