[WriteLog] Multi-two Setup Help

Wayne King n2wk at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 14:51:05 EST 2008

I know not many of you use WL for multi-2 operation but is there someone
that can help me set it up correctly for WPX RTTY or CW?
Here is my info:
Both computers are using XP for OS
Both computers are using WL ver 10.65C
Both are set for Tcp/IP with NetBIOS on
One computer is distinguished as A in the Netw column in WL
The other as B in the Netw column in WL
When a Q is logged the correct radio (A) or (B) is displayed in the NETW
column
IN the (r) column however #1 is displayed for both radios? Not sure if this
is right. Shouldn't it be (0) or (1)?
They are both linked and network gab is working, also the cluster is
working, as well as the networked freq. window displaying the correct freq
info.
Multi-2 is selected in the parameter setup
Log which radio makes the QSO is checked
Separate by Radio is selected under QSO sorting or sort order for serial
numbers.

I can't get the band change window to act properly. When logging a Q on
radio A it's fine but when radio B logs a Q the band change window indicates
a band change on A and radio B's band change never changes even if radio B
changes bands. It just runs us out of band changes in (A) as soon a both
radios log 3 or more Q's and the blue light of death is on. :) The band
change window is set to "Band Changes Per Hour"

We just stopped using the band change window because it was useless to us.
We kept track the old fashion way. So I know I must of missed something but
I have no clue. Can anyone chime in and send me the correct procedure so the
band change window works as it should?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne N2WK