[WriteLog] F12 Key?

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Feb 19 14:44:31 EST 2008

Well, I'll be... I never noticed the F12 key in the Keyboard Shortcuts
section before.  I stand corrected. Thanks Jamie.

One other thing about my earlier comment on the F12 key not working if you
manually tune the VFO.  I couldn't get the F12 key to work as advertised for
a long time.  Finally, it permeated down through the concrete layer that
encases my brain!  I discovered that WL had to be the one in charge of doing
the QSY of the rig.  If I tuned the VFO, pressed a memory recall button on
the radio, entered the frequency with the radio's keypad, etc., WL would not
back to the original frequency when it had no idea I had moved off else
where to start with?  Sometimes I amaze even myself with my level of
stupidity.

73,
Gary AL9A