[WriteLog] WL wave macro operation

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 4 21:29:26 EST 2008

Happy new year to all

is there a web page where I can find lots of documentations about how to verify, prepare and configure my WL program to send my SSB macro messages during SSB contests.
In the pass I made it once but since that time I only operate on CW and RTTY contests with writelog.

I readed WL help file many times but I do not succes to operate it.

I always have the answer when I try to send my SSB macro messages ( CANT FIND THE <MSG2.WL> WHICH ARE MACROS DONE BY WRITE LOG  across radio and and record on the fly function which I ALSO did not success also...... )

I recorded my macros with windows XP recorder (aaaaa.wav file) so WL does not find them and with the browse button ... no success.
I named my files as a first test (1 - 2 - 3 ...) then (a - b - c ...) and wrote that on each correspondant SSB macros but does not work.

No sound ouput nor macros output so no VOX activated on my PRO 3   ...?

Everything works well on RTTY and CW modes.

Can some one help me

equipements
pro3 + rigblaster plus +windows XP + MMTTY plugin.

ve2lx at sympatico.ca

Gilles   VE2LX