[WriteLog] Writelog and laptop installation

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 16 17:31:59 EST 2008

Dennis
thanl you for your help
Your found it.

I went in WL.ini and seen that in one of the command line it was written:
Comm1RigManager={D0DE9422-0517-11D4-9D1B-00105AA43DDF}
Comm1XmitControl=NEVER
Comm4RigManager={D0DE9422-0517-11D4-9D1B-00105AA43DDF}
Comm4XmitControl=NEVER and on other port ALWAYS.

I changed ENVER for ALWAYS and now laptop across usb / serial adaptor box
across ct-17 interface shows bands & freq.
on com port 2.
The problem happened after many WL ini file editoperation.

Now I see that USB com 1 is reserve may be because after many attempt laptop
windowsXP hold that com port...?
Do you know how we can verify in windowsXP which port is reserved and to
which software......?

Gilles   VE2LX