[WriteLog] WriteLog and the Super Combo Keyer II

Thorvaldur Stefansson otradalur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:42:04 EST 2008

I am back to WL after playing with the others for a while.

Apparently the LPT port does not initialize with WL and the Super
Combo Keyer II has a solid tone if I turn on the monitor switch and it
does not work with WL neither in CW or Phone (NA interface selected
for DVK).

If I start up another contest program, the LPT port is initialized,
and I can then use WL with the keyer.

I see in the archives that this problem was reported earlier, but I
can´t find the solution.

I seem to recall that a line needed to be put in Writelog.ini and I am
certain this issue was already solved but I cannot find it in my
records...

I am running Windows 2000 and I have DirectIO installed.

Thanks

Thor, TF4M