[WriteLog] Problem with MTTY Plugin and WL on FD weekend

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 1 19:10:38 EDT 2008

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:20:53 -0400
> From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with MTTY Plugin and WL on FD weekend
> To: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES"
> 	<ve3tes at cogeco.ca>,<writelog at contesting.com>
>
> At 04:46 PM 6/30/2008, Marc Tessier - VE3TES wrote:
> >Did anyone manage to get Writelog and the MTTY plugin to function
> >for field day, I know my settings are correct and all cables were in
> >place, I know this because if I used any other RTTY module it would
> >TX just fine, What a Pain it was to have to use MTTY and then
> >copy/paste any info into Writelog...
> >
> >Now where did I go wrong?...
>
> Are you sure you used the special MMTTY plug-in engine from the WL
> site? Regular MMTTY won't work.
>
> Jerry W4UK

I actually found it the other way around Jerry.  Had more problems with the
engine only as opposed to the full blown program.  I have MMTTY installed
twice on my contest machine.  Once in its own directory for DXing and once
in a subdirectory underneath Writelog for use with WL.  Full blown version.
Engine only never seemed to work write.

Charlie