[WriteLog] report or list

Gerald Wilson gtwilson at integrity.com
Thu Jul 10 17:16:12 EDT 2008

Hi Phil  K3TUF,

I did not see a response posted for your question so I thought I'd make an
attempt to answer you if I understand correctly.

The most direct way to get a "report" or list of calls worked in a contest
using WriteLog is to use the menu by clicking on <VIEW> and then
select/click on <Log by call sign...>     This will show your whole log
listed alphabetically by callsign for each band and for each mode according
to the clicking which I've just tried on one of my logs.  This list may be
printed if you wish.  It is essentially your log shown or printed as a
dupe-sheet.

I hope this is helpful and addresses what you were looking for.

73,

   Jerry    K7VIT