[WriteLog] report or list

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 13:56:38 EDT 2008

I don't have WL in front of me at the moment, so I have to operate using grey matter (and my CRS has been more active lately).  IIRC, you can write a .log file which is a text file that Excel can open.  You're golden as long as it has columns that are separated by commas, tabs, or are at specific column locations.  I believe the latter is the case.

I combined logs from the SSB & CW stations (2E-WWA) using TextPad which also has a very good multiple sort function... like Excel.

73,
Bryan WA7PRC
http://www.geocities.com/bswadener/fd2008/