[WriteLog] Fwd: bug in QSO numbering

Mike RA9FTM ua9fbv-bbs at yandex.ru
Mon Jul 14 23:50:39 EDT 2008

Sorry, but I have not received an answer... What are you rhinking about this one?

-------- Forward --------
09.07.08, 08:36, "Mike RA9FTM" <ua9fbv-bbs at yandex.ru>:

Oh, I am sorry...

So, again. How to introduce this bug:

1. First of all, go Setup->Sort order & serial numbers, check "Separate by band"
2. enter a call in the entery window
3. Press ALT+F1, ALT+F2  (change band and back again)
4. Press CTRL+W
5. enter call again and you will see, that TX number is now number "2" (not "1")

Hot to repair this one:
go Contest->Recalculate score

OR
go Setup->Sort order & serial numbers, check "Total of all bands"
go Setup->Sort order & serial numbers, check "Separate by band"

This bug is not depends on module, what you will use, so it is in WriteLog....

08.07.08, 15:58, "Carsten Steinhöfel"  :

--
 73! Mike RA9FTM

--
73! Mike RA9FTM