[WriteLog] Virtual COM Port Assignment in WL .ini ?

Chad WE9V chad.we9v at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:26:07 EDT 2008

A quick look in the Writelog help file, under Writelog.ini > PORTS,
you'd find this:

There are 4 "slots" available for WriteLog rig interfacing. By
default, CommSlot1 is COM1:, but you can change that by changing the
number on the right of the equal sign. These settings are not used for
RTTY or for packet

CommSlot1=1
CommSlot2=2

In this example, the third and fourth slots are on COM7 and COM8.
COM15 is as high as is supported.

CommSlot3=7
CommSlot4=8

73, Chad WE9V