[WriteLog] Text Capture

Dick-w0raa w0raa at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 12:09:05 EDT 2008

Is there a way to capture text in a RTTY transmission into a file?  FD is coming up and I will be accepting some traffice (radiogram messages) from a local club to help them get extra points and me extra points for accepting and passing on the messages.  I was hoping that there was a command that I could issue WL and capture all the messages in a single .txt file and then retransmit it to the final recipient(s).

Is there a way to do this or will I have to scroll back in the receive window and highlight and copy into a text file?

Thanks & 73,

Dick
W0RAA

PS:  Due to health reasons, I will be doing a 1D this year from home.