[WriteLog] Using MMTTY with WriteLog

Rick Lindquist n1rl at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 21:32:43 EST 2008

Very interesting, Joe. Y'know, it does get a bit confusing figuring out
which program is doing what. The curious thing with the TX and RX buttons on
MMTTY is that you can still kill the transmission by hitting the RX button
(or whatever it's called). The TX button just makes the screen kinda
flicker, so I suppose I thot it was supposed to be doing *something*.

Thanks again for all your help. I had a nice Q with a fellow in AL after I
got it all up and running.

Now, if someone can do something to improve WriteLog's really lame PSK
interface, I'd be doubly happy.

73, Rick, N1RL