[WriteLog] Cut Numbers

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Mar 16 13:43:42 EDT 2008

Your [Cut-Numbers] section looks ok, but there appears to be a space just
before the [C.  I don't know if that's a problem or not.  Are you also using
the %N command in your CW message?  That command is required to make the
cut-numbers work.  For example, %N3 will send three digits, padded with
leading zero's if necessary, followed by what ever cut-numbers have been
specified.  Good luck.

73,
Gary AL9A