[WriteLog] Bandmap shows RUN stations

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 24 18:58:47 EDT 2008

There must be something to this.  I only get two stations showing on my bandmap when running (both PC's).  The third station worked
replaces the first station, etc.  Maybe something in the .ini file but I haven't found it (yet).  It's useful to have at least the
last station worked during a run show on the bandmap in case you jump off to work a multiplier and F12 doesn't work or you forget
your run frequency.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com