[WriteLog] Vista Install problem

Ronald Barthelt n9qqk at att.net
Mon Mar 24 23:45:41 EDT 2008

Moving from XP to Vista.

  Installed 10.45 full version successfully (to C:\Ham\WriteLog to stay away from the "Program Files directory" problem).

  Unsuccessfully attempted to install 10.53 upgrade.  I get the "Writelog v10 not installed" error.  I read in the archives where some got an upgrade install to work by 1st unarchiving the update.  Tried this with the same result.  A reboot prior to attempting the update was also unsuccessful.

  Has anyone on list had thris problem?  And have you solved it?

  -Ron