[WriteLog] WPX and the Mult window

hank k8dd hank.kohl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:26:34 EDT 2008

In WPX the mult window is resizable .... and for a serious effort
it would fill up real fast.  But then you could reduce font size.  But
for us one monitor stations, it would be nice to be able to have it
up on the top of the screen and still log stations.

73    Hank    K8DD

If God intended you to be on single sideband,
he would have given you only one nostril.
- Steve, K2PTS (SK)
---