[WriteLog] THANKS! A VOLTA Support by Writelog

Dick-w0raa w0raa at comcast.net
Tue May 6 17:01:16 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who replied to my question about the support of the A Volta RTTY Contest.  I found the files I needed on SM3CER's Contest Site and the download was from the SM6SRW list of files.

I now have what I needed, and again, thanks to everybody who helped me find it.  Now I have a bigger problem.  It's Mother's Day weekend and I don't think I have the guts to tell the XYL I'm going to get in a RTTY COntest.  OK, I'm a wuss.  But I like life too much.  :)

73,

Dick
W0RAA