[WriteLog] Cabrillo format change to version 3.0--contest sponsors please read

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Thu May 8 12:36:24 EDT 2008

All,
The Cabrillo spec for version 3.0 was posted a couple of years ago on the
ARRL site.
I have been informed that for the ARRL VHF contests this year, that certain
logs can
only be correctly submitted in version 3.0.

So I intend for the next version of WL to switch to Cabrillo 3.0.
The spec is published here: http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/

If you are a sponsor, or know one, and know whether your contest can accept
logs submitted in Cabrillo 3.0, then I would like to know (a personal email
to w5xd at writelog.com will do).

Thanks,
Wayne, W5XD