[WriteLog] WriteLog 7QP Dupe problem, 10.62H

Jerry Bliss jerry.bliss at gmail.com
Thu May 8 00:23:50 EDT 2008

Yes, Dave, I am seeing it also. I am running WL10.62H
Darn annoying. Hope it gets fixed before 2009!
de Jerry, k6iii
Hello to all. Has anyone else tried the 7QP module yet? I was giving it a
try, changing bands and making dummy QSOs to see if it works. I put in dupe
qsos and it doesn't flag it as a dupe, but puts a four letter exchange into
the "RCVD" field. So, it kind of works if you know what to look for. I am
running ver 10.62H, has anyone else had this bug? Will an earlier version
run correctly? Thanks for your help, Dave, NC6P.