[WriteLog] Dayton ?

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Mon May 12 13:06:02 EDT 2008

Writelog has not been at Dayton for the past few
years.  Ron told me that there was just not enough
sales to pay for the booth and stand there all day.

Writelog is a mature program and most of the active
contests that wanted it have it.

Writelog's web based system works fine.

But it was always nice to talk to Ron, Wayne and the
others when they had a booth.

Joe K0BX
I hope I am wrong about this!