[WriteLog] WriteLog update Ver-10.67B now ready..

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu May 22 12:52:39 EDT 2008

I used the corrected download address provided by Dick, W0RAA.  It worked
without a glitch and installed with no problems.  The downloaded
w1067bmsiupg.exe file is 9.98mb, so you got almost all the way there.  Maybe
the site had too many hits and locked up?

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/wl1067bmsiupg.exe

73,
Gary AL9A