[WriteLog] WriteLog update Ver-10.67B now ready..

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Thu May 22 20:38:04 EDT 2008

Don't know about a corrected address.  You either are there or you aren't.
I was.  I was downloading wl1067bmsiupg.exe from writelog.com.  Then, it
stopped at 94%.

This afternoon, someone suggested deleting the browser temp files.  I did --
there was over a GB of files.

I then went to the site and began the download...it sped right along at
105kb/sec.  Then, it stopped at 94% and is still there, with that little
piece of paper flying from earth to folder and no progress made in the
progress bar or the copied status (9.36MB of 9.98BM copied).

A week or two ago, I downloaded the new Norton Internet Security 2008.  It
was 75 MB.  That went like clockwork.

I have no idea what is in my system causing this download of WL to hangfire.

I cancelled the download just now.

So, apparently deleting the temp files had no effect on the download,
successful or not.

I'm trying to start a new download, but it won't download.

I've stopped that attempt now and closed the browser.

I have re-opened the browser and now I can download the program.  It's
moving right along at 100kb.  Let's see what happens when it hits 94%.  It
hung up again.

I don't know what's happening.  What ever it is, it's not worth this amount
of time worrying about it. I've got other things to do.

73,
Dale, kg5u