[WriteLog] DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS - WL10.66B

John and Mary Powell zl1bhq at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 23 19:16:45 EDT 2008

Hi,
Prior to attempting to download the latest update (10.67B) I endeavoured to update the WL10.66B file. I experienced the identical problem with the 10.66B download as those have experienced with the latest update. Downloaded and installed the 10.67B file OK, although the download speed was a little slower. Have tried again  with the 10.66B download, but still experience the download "freezing" at 93% of the file size.
Question - can anyone kindly assist with the resolution of this problem.
Thanks in advance.

John. ZL1BHQ