[WriteLog] Andale Mono

Rick Lindquist n1rl at earthlink.net
Sat May 24 20:54:02 EDT 2008

And the reason there isn't a native font w/ WriteLog that includes the slash
zero is . . . ???

I was wondering exactly the same thing, since WPX is the first time I've
used WL for a contest. Given the CW gibberish from the memories that seems
to strike without any particular rhyme or reason (my CPU usage is 10% or
less), however, I can't say I'm especially happy with it. I believe I'll
give N1MM Logger a try now and write off whatever I've expended on WL and
chalk it up to experience <sigh!>.

In any event, thank you, Anthony (K8ZT), for making the "slash zero" fonts
available. Heck, even ol' CT distinguishes between an "O" and a zero.

73, Rick, WW3DE (ex-N1RL)