[WriteLog] DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS WITH WL 10.66B UPDATE

John and Mary Powell zl1bhq at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 25 23:39:11 EDT 2008

Thanks to the following for their most helpful hints re the above problem who have either replied "off Reflector", or by Reflector posting :-
 - Eric, VE3GSI
 - Ed, K8OT
 - Gary, AL9A
Your help is much appreciated.
I trust all who participated in last weekend's WPX Contest had a ball and were not too disappointed with the poor conditions. On "raw scoring" and QSO numbers, we at ZM1A, were down around 30% on the 2007 final score. Am a bit weary - managed about 8 hours "shuteye" during the Contest !.

Thanks again.

John. ZL1BHQ