[WriteLog] TS-570DG do I need an interface box for CW

Kevin Seeger hemivaliant at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:24:48 EST 2008

To send CW with WL do I need some type of interface box between my rig and computer that's running XP?  I have a serial cable between my computer and rig and can get WL to control it but it won't send CW if this is a function that will work without an interface.  If I need a interface what's the best type to use?  If no interface is needed what steps do I follow in WL to get this function to work?

NC6V