[WriteLog] Wl INI

Jim Rhodes k0xu at longlines.com
Mon Oct 6 17:30:32 EDT 2008

Rename your WRITELOG.INI file to something else, the open writelog
and save configuration. You then have a new INI file with a blank
slate. What I can't figure out is why you thought you had to delete
the WLINIEDIT program. That is kind of like deleting Word because you
are having trouble with a .doc file.