[WriteLog] WAV Files

Stephen Colello colellos at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 08:33:58 EDT 2008

I am also getting ready for this weekend and have never used the voice keyer function of writelog.

So far I got a wav message recorded, have the wav file located by writelog, selected sound card on the ports setup and all went well. Checked my Wav message using the windows media player and it sounds ok. When I press the function key that corresponds to the wav file, the rig keys up and remains keyed for the duration of the message length. But no message--can't hear it through the rig and the massage does not seem to modulate the rig.

Any help. This is my first time I tried using the wav files function.

Steve

KA2KON