[WriteLog] %B in SSB Mode

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Oct 27 11:32:39 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Typed the note below in haste late at night and forgot one minor detail on
the %B dupe checking.  The message between the %B's is not as I indicated!
Instead it should say %B<msg6.wav>%B which is where I pre-recorded audio
message "you're a dupe om!".  Of course WL can't decipher plain text in the
F key memory location, it does have to be in the form of a msgn.wav file.
Sorry for the error.

73,
Gary AL9A