[WriteLog] writelog.ini

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 30 11:40:38 EDT 2008

Rich,

Assuming you installed WL as the account administrator under Vista you can
find your writelog.ini file in the following path:

C:\Users\AL9A\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\WRITELOG.INI

The AL9A part will be different in your path description depending on what
you used for the account administrator name.  The next part of the path,
AppData, is by default a hidden folder so you can't access it by pointing
and clicking to build the path name unless you first unhide the folder.  To
change the folder properties go to Start\Control Panel\Appearance and
Personalization\Folder Options and click on the View tab.  Click the radio
button to 'Show hidden files and folders'.  Once you navigate to your
writelog.ini file create a desktop shortcut so you can quickly get there
anytime you want.

73,
Gary AL9A