[WriteLog] COQP dll - how to install?

Carsten Steinhöfel carsten.steinhoefel at web.de
Mon Sep 22 04:07:46 EDT 2008

Jerry,

I haven't followed the discussion, but if this was a new DLL for a contest, you will need to copy it into the Writelog\Programs directory and then Start->Run and enter:
regsvr32.exe "X:\PathTo\Writelog\Programs\COQP.DLL"
(replace X:\PathTo with the actual directory where Writelog is installed)

Next time you start Writelog the new contest should appear in the list.

73 Carsten, DL1EFD